C.A.T.S. shelter is open Tuesday – Saturday from 11 AM to 5 PM.
- $80 for one kitten (under one (1) year old)
- $65 for one adult cat (between one (1) and seven (7) years old)
- $45 for one senior cat eight+ (8+) years old
Multiple cat discount:
C.A.T.S. offers a break in the adoption cost when more than one cat is adopted to the same household.
C.A.T.S. encourages adopting 2 cats if you don’t already have a cat(s) at home. Talk to us about how we can make this possible. Cats need playmates and friends, just like people!
What is included with your newly adopted companion:
- Your cat or kitten has been spayed or neutered
- He or she has been tested for leukemia (cats over 6 months or kittens with a mom are tested for FIV)
- They have been wormed and treated for ear mites and fleas
- They have also been vaccinated against feline leukemia, panleukopenia (feline distemper), rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and chlamydia
- They are microchipped and will be registered for you
- They have been given an antifungal bath
- We send them home with a hand-crafted blanket and toy
- We also include a small bag of the food they have been eating
To adopt from C.A.T.S. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age (and have ID)
- Complete a C.A.T.S. adoption agreement
- Understand that we reserve the right to deny the adopting of any cat for any reason in the best interest of the cat
- If you are renting your home, you must provide proof you are able to have cats, if asked